Thursday, July 28, 2011

Just Another Random Post!

I can't believe I only have TWO full weeks left of my summer... then it's back to work on August 15th. Where oh where did the past 2 months go!? I definitely feel like the summer was much needed, and I'm ready to go back to work... but only after our annual family trip to Longboat Key!! I am so excited to spend a few days with my hubby, parents, and siblings at the beach! It's guranteed to be a great time filled with tan lines, drinks, laughs, sandy flip-flops, sunsets, and yummy food! :) My parents have the condo for two weeks, but we won't be staying the whole time. Zach and I will be heading down on Wednesday and staying until Saturday night. During that time we will be spending our FIVE year WEDDING anniversary together (on Friday). I can't believe it! I am getting so old...

Anyway, can't wait to post pictures from our trip! LBK, here we come!!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment