Monday, September 6, 2010

Go Bulls!

Zach and I went to the Stonybrook vs. USF game on Saturday night. We sat in the student section which is general admission meaning we got front row seats since Z showed up pretty early!! We had a great view and enjoyed watching the Bulls kick major butt! ;) I went to USF for a year and did 1/2 of my teacher education there and absolutely LOVED the teaching program, but then left to go to Oklahoma when Z came back from Cuba... so I have small ties with the school! Z plans on going there next year to study secondary ed. so he will be a student soon! Both of my parents graduated from there as well so even though the Noles (who play OU next week!!!) will ALWAYS have my heart... I do still enjoy some green and gold too! ;)

Did a little tailgating with a friend of mine from the school I tutored at!

Z looking SO enthused! haha.

At our seats... waiting for the sun to go down!!

Before the Bulls got their act together... 7-7?!

Rocky!!! The mascot Z likes to call Bullwinkle... haha


I'm SOOOO happy football season is back!! Yayyyyy! :)

-Ashley









1 comment:

  1. Hey Kahlua! Join the puggle posse. I like the Bulls but mine are in Chicago. =) Congrats on being a teacher. Highly recommend this book:
    http://books.google.com/books?id=2eui3EhfIOYC&pg=PA18&lpg=PA18&dq=The+Essential+55%22+in+your+Elementary+Classroom&source=bl&ots=1GAog8NqcM&sig=uObiSTXieNgdQmttrxPq099IpfE&hl=en&ei=L2CWTLqsGYq7ngfoxrX1Bw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CB4Q6AEwAg#v=onepage&q&f=false

    Thank you for serving our country! Ouuuurah!

    ReplyDelete