Tuesday, June 28, 2011

JUMP!!!!

I had gone under the railroad tracks at least 100 times in the boat before, but I had never really thought about being one of the crazy people who actually goes up and jumps! Well, put two crazies in the boat with me and heck yes I'm jumping!! John helped Allie and I up and I WALKED across the top and waited for Allie to go up... and CRAWL across. And then waited for John to make it to me... and THEN Allie decides to just JUMP! and then John! and THEN ME! It was like waiting 100 years to get to the water, but it was so fun!


Wondering what the plan is to get up there...

Still wondering!
John helping me up.

I made it!

Allie starting to crawl over while I'm blowing in the wind...

Are you here yet?!

... Allie!

....John!

... Ashley!!



HOLY MOLY! It doesn't look very high, but standing up there was quite the rush!!! I may or may not ever do this again... I guess it all depends if anyone else is doing it! Because if my friends/family are jumping off a bridge/railroad track - I totally am too! Until next lake weekend...


-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment