Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Weekend @ Lake Sinclair!

Two weekends ago Z and I made the trip up to Georgia to spend the weekend with some of his family at his grandma's house... which just happens to be on beautiful Lake Sinclair! When Z and I started dating we realized after a few months that we both had family that lived 6 hours away, and only about 15 minutes from each other! My family had planned a trip up during the summer, and it just happened to be the same time that Zach and his family were going to be there for their annual "Camp Meeting". We ended up spending time together that summer (2003) and have been back together almost every summer since! The next summer I drove up from FSU and spent my first weekend on the lake... and there have been many more times since then, and each time it seems to get better! :) We play cards together, eat/plan many delicious meals, we go tubing, boating, and just relax on the deck/in the water on a raft! PERFECTION! Thanks, grandma, for letting us crash and take over your house once a year! Hehe. :)



Zach with his brother John and cousin Alex (and grandma's head)!


John and his amazing girlfriend Allie! On one of the sunset "cruises"!

Love this view! I was excited to have caught my first lightning bug! Having fun with sparklers on the dock! Allie made us some amazing banana pudding.. and Alex couldn't let any go to waste!
Deb needed some triangular moments... here is one! ;)
I have more pictures on my other camera... so this weekend will be a two parter! ;)


-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment