Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cruise Recap!

Just a quick picture recap of our amazing week long vacation! :) I can't believe I go back to work tomorrow... And it's crunch time for the next month because of state testing in April! Eek.


Leaving St. John, USVI


My first shellac mani... that lasted 3 weeks! :)


Nassau!


His and hers frozen goodies! :)


Waiting for the show to start!



We watched many late night comedy shows @ the Punchiner!


View from our balcony!



Driving to the ship!


Miami Vice in hand... got such a good tan! :)


Our boat! What a dream!


My favorite towel design... Night 7!



St. Marteen and St. Thomas were absolutely amazing! The beaches and water were so beautiful! I'd love to go back and spend days there... instead of hours! Z and I were so lucky to be able to have such a great Spring Break! Until next time...


-Ashley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment