Thursday, April 5, 2012

Stash Bash Madness!

Back in Februrary my BFFs brother got married to a wonderful gal named Stephanie! I have been meaning to blog, but of course life got in the way and after a few glasses of wine and some quiet time during my THREE day weekend, I thought I'd catch up on the past couple of months! We met at her house for some drinks and games and then a bus (that may or may not have had a stripper pole) came and picked us up and took us to S. Tampa for a night on the town! We had a blast and I absolutely loved the "mustache" theme! So cute!
Todd, the blow-up doll they made me carry around... this was when I got half of Hulk Hogan's mustache to wear!
I won the "Who's Stache?" game! Sadly I left my prize at Stephs...
The girls! Not sure why I thought laying on Britt was needed! :)
The bride to be and I!
Showing off one of my many staches!
Happy my hair made it throught the night..
My bff using her stache as sunglasses!
So happy Steph invited me! What a blast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment