Saturday, March 6, 2010

Taylor Swift Concert!

Heather and I had such a BLAST at the Taylor Swift concert! We were surrounded by 5-15 year olds and their moms, other twenty-somethings having a fun girls night, and just girls, girls, girls (ok, there were the occasional guys walking around with their wives/girlfriends, but they were def. the minority that night)! I can't even begin to explain how loud an area full of GIRLS screaming can be, but it was super fun!

Heather and I left for the concert prettty early to get to my brother and his fiancee's apartment downtown to have a couple glasses of wine before the show and to hangout with them. That meant free parking, a FREE sandwich, AND not having to walk far at all to our cars before/after the show - so thanks J and M! :) We sang, we danced, we laughed, we cried (ok, that was a lie!), and really just enjoyed a night out! At one point we looked at each other and both said "wow, she sounds amazing!" and she totally did...

The concert was at the same place Z works so during the Pickler to Swift intermission we went and found him and said hi... He came home with a T-Swift shirt for me - thanks babe! :) Anyway, still havent found that dang camera cord so it looks like I have to go spend 3$ on ebay and wait for one in the mail so all I have are the two pics I took from my phone... LAME!

I promise that's a girl... and it's Taylor! lol.
Waiting for TAYLOR!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment