Saturday, February 27, 2010

My New Baby!

For the first time ever I have a CAR in my name! Like it's REALLY mine! I'm a first time buyer, a recent college grad, and it was a Certified/Pre-Owned... which meant I got an AMAZING rate. No, really, an unheard of rate! lol. I couldn't believe it!! I have loved the new Altima model since I first saw it on the road back in 2007 and I couldn't be more proud of myself for having the credit, the job, and the ability to afford a CAR!

I called my dad before making any decisions (and of course Zach was there to voice his opinions/concerns/negotiations) and we FINALLY got it after sitting for 5 hours doing paper work and the waiting game! We left Nissan and went and showed my parents. My dad took it for a test drive and liked it and then right before we left he gave me a Chili's giftcard to celebrate and 20$ for a tank of gas! Hehe. I love my parents!


Crappy Phone Picture...but here she is!!
Parked at the apartment...
rainy and through the patio screen shot!

Thanks Zach for doing all the talking for me - love you tons and your ability to "talk to people"! lol.

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment