Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Big Easy: Our Night OUT!

Last Thursday my brother Justin, his fiance Melissa, and myself made the long drive from Tampa to New Orleans to hit the town before my grandmother's funeral on Saturday. We missed Mardi Gras by one day, but I'm totally okay with that now! It was crazy enough on a non -holiday occasion! lol. Anyway, we stayed the night in a pretty fancy hotel and hit the bars by 6pm! It was quite the night filled with a lot of laughs and drinks! I love my brother and my soon to be sister (April 29!).


Our hotel one block from BOURBON street!

My favorite older brother and I with the famous Tropical Isle hand granades! :)A hurricane from Pat O'briens! A grenade from Tropical Isle! Wooo! lol.
After a couple of hand granades! ;)
Two hurricanes, Missy?! hehe.
We ended up being back at the hotel just after midnight and slept until about 10. We had hit the road at 6am on Thursday and after 9 hours in the car.. we were exhausted! Next blog will show pics from our day out in The Big Easy!


-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment