Monday, February 14, 2011

Days of Love!

Zach and I have celebrated VDay this year over a couple of days! It started Friday night at a lovely dinner at The Melting Pot! He surprised me with reservations after I got home from work and it did NOT disappoint! Mmm! :)

Take One!

Take 2!


Last night he came home with a bouquet of tulips! They are pink and so pretty! I decided to give him part of his gift as well so he got his card and his Skittles *since I forgot to get those for his stocking he can now forget that I did that....*

Thennnn today around 1pm my door opened and in walked an ESE teacher with another bouquet for me... but this time they were gorgeous roses!! 12 red, 6 white! I felt so special and all of my kids did the famous "ooooooh aaaaaah" and asked if they were from Mr. S. I told them I hope so, and they were right! :)

I got home from work and gave Z his other gift. We had been talking about blu-rays and I finally bit the bullet and bought him a player, 2 movies, buuuut no cord! Siiigh! Way to read the "sold separately" Ash! lol.. He seemed to enjoy it and was surprised anyway!Thursday of this week I leave early in the morning with my brother and his fiancee to go to my grandma's funeral in Louisiana. We are going to drive to New Orleans first and stop there for dinner/a day of shopping and touring until we pick up Z from the airport around 4... Then we are going to go to Baton Rouge for dinner with the family Fri night and the service on Saturday. I'm looking forward to family time, but not so much the reason for the time!
Hope everyone has a happy, love filled day!!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment