Sunday, August 28, 2011

Baby, Baby, Baby! (ohhhh) !

At some point in December three out of my 6 bridesmaids called and let me know that they were all expecting a baby and due within a week of each other! Crazy?! Very! Anyway, all three of them have delivered now so I thought I'd post a congrats to all of them at one time!! My bff's Kelly and Ashley ended up delivering a few weeks early.. and my sister-in-law delivered today.



Kelly's baby - We welcomed Emily Dawn on July 31st!


I'm hoping to meet her next weekend... and see her amazing BIG brother Aiden too! :)




Ashley's bundle of joy - Jacob Ryan!



Absolutely precious little guy! I got to hold all 5lbs of him! :)Visiting Jake with Britt!



Leigh Anne's baby - Ansley Elizabeth!



Hoping to meet my niece at Christmas! :)



Congrats ladies!!! I am excited for you all and can't wait to watch these little ones grow up and be apart of their lives! :)



-Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment