Saturday, August 13, 2011

Beach Days!

We've been back from our mini beach getaway for almost a week. Zach isn't a HUGE beach person, but we had a great time! We had clear skies for 95% of the time - lucky us!



On the night of our anniversary I talked my dad into taking some shots of Z and I...


some of them turned out really cute!

Mom and Z talking about something...


Jet skiing on our anni!





Watching the sunset!


Close up shot!


Another shot of the sand..


Take 2!


Nothing like a piggy back ride!






My brother and sis-in-law came on Saturday and we hung out on the beach and went to St. Armands Circle to have some ice cream - the best ever, actually! Can't wait for LBK 2012! I go back to work on Monday - where, oh where, did the summer go!?!



-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment