Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Back to School!

Last Tuesday the students made their way back into the classroom! After spending over a week in the classroom before they got there - I was ready to welcome all 20 of them with open arms! :) This year the school has a under water theme, specifically: Reeling in Success, Fishing for an "A"! Fifth grade has a dolphin mascot... I tried my hardest to get as underwater looking as I could, but unfortunately I didn't take updated pictures of my classroom so you get the 79% finished product! Ooops?! I am enjoying my class - I knew all of them the first day since I worked with/saw all of them last year when I taught fourth. A great group of kids... but I'm still not used to the 5:45am alarm! Ick!! Anyway.. a sneak peek into my classroom!


Door is to on the wall the right of the black intercom box...

Continuing my board...

Above the wall with all 3 of my computers...


This is on the wall with the door into the room...


At this point my library was missing labels... and not all books were put up yet!

The kids LOVE the carpet!




I think I will take some new pics tomorrow and post soon!


-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment