Saturday, July 7, 2012

My 26th Birthday!

I always enjoy celebrating my birthday for at least a week! I mean it only comes around once a year, so why not live it up?! Last year my birthday was on Easter/during Spring Break so I wasn't able to celebrate at work, but this year it was on a Tuesday - right in the middle of testing! My morning was amazing! I was given yummy brownies, cupcakes, and homemade banana cream pie - my favorite! When I came back from my break - my kids had left me notes ALL over my three boards! Then, at lunch, Zach stopped by with a special delivery: lunch and roses/gerbera daisies - my favs! Throughout the day 5th graders from other classes were dropping off cards to me! After work Z and I met up with bff Brittany and her FIANCEE (they got engaged the day before my bday) and Rebeca at a nice Mexican restaurant for dinner, then we went out for ice cream! It was a great day!

The weekend before me and my 16 closest friends met up at a bowling alley/club to go bowling. We ended up having to wait around for hours for a lane, but that was okay - we ate, drank, and just hung out. We ended the night at Howl at the Moon - a dueling piano bar. Blasty blast!! My friends are amazing!

Thanks to my students!

One of my favorite cards!

Some of my goodies... I shared!

My flowers!

Splitsville!

Bday dinner!

Falling while bowling with my sis-in-law! :)

Zach came out to celebrate with me!! What a guy  :)

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment