Saturday, July 7, 2012

Memorial Weekend!

Over the three day Memorial weekend Z and I traveled up to GA to spend some time with his family at his grandma's lake house! His mom, sister and her family, his brother and his fiancee, and his youngest brother and his girlfriend came down as well! We spent a lot of time on the deck laying out and on the boat driving around/tubing! Zach's uncle and his family were also there and they just bought a new boat that Z was able to learn to "surf" behind. was pretty good at it! We played cards, had some drinks, and a lot of laughs/memories! :)


Zach surfing... look at that concentration!

I was able to meet my niece Ansley this trip!

We all decorated our own koozie! I definitely shoiuld have used some ribbon, but my creative juices weren't flowing that night!

What a view!

My nephew Caleb eating some lunch...

Pedis!

Can't wait until next summer when we do it all again! :)

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment