Saturday, July 7, 2012

Testing, Testing... 1, 2, 3!

Well, it has been 3 months since my last post and I've been getting a lot of complaining for my dear husband and BFF. SO! I decided I'd go through all my phone pics and try to catch up on some of the important events that have gone on! I start to fall behind, get overwhelmed, and then don't know how to start catching back up unless I have a lot of time to do so.. which today is perfect because Zach is at reserves and I have ZERO plans!

Anyway, the point of this post was to show off 3 of the goodies I gave my kids during FCAT testing in April. Unfortunately, I didn't capture all 8 of them in a picture, but you get the point. Every morning they'd walk in and have a fun treat on their desk. Poor kids had a week and a half of testing, so at least they had something to look forward to! I enjoyed them walking in and running to their seat to see what I had left them! :) I found the ones I have pictures of on Pinterest - love that site!

Lucky Charms!

They did pretty good with their scores!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment