Thursday, August 9, 2012

6 Year Anniversary!

Wow! I can't believe that on August 5th... we celebrated SIX years of marriage! We have been through many great ups, and many not so great downs in that short amount of time, but we always end up okay! I can't express how lucky I feel to have found THE one at the age of 16! It's so crazy to think that our first date was to a rated R movie and I almost wasn't let in! (Thank goodness the usher went to my HS! lol.) We've lived in 3 different states, made it through a year long deployment, and have achieved many personal goals with the support of one another! Thanks, Z, for being my number one fan! I LOVE YOU!!

 Our special day started out at Jake's first birthday party! It was so cute! My friend Ash did a great job planning the whole thing! After the party we were in the neighborhood so we stopped by my parents and got a giftcard to go out to dinner from them (thanks!)! After awhile we headed to the hockey rink for Zach's game. They WON! We came home for showers and headed out to dinner at the Melting Pot! It was SO yummy!! We were too full by the time dessert came around, so Z promised me he'd take me back this weekend for it! Yay!!

1. Blanket given to us by Ashley (the same girl we spent our morning with!)
2. We went to FanFest for the Buc's the night before and saw the fireworks just a few hours before our official day!
3. Z munching on an apple dipped in cheese!
4. Me cheesing with some bread dipped in cheese! lol.
At FanFest we also saw a rainbow... which eventually turned into a double rainbow and went all the way across the field! I'm pretty sure that means we're going to have an AMAZING year ahead!! Eeek! I can't wait! :)

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment