Thursday, August 9, 2012

Girls Only!

At least once a week this summer I headed over to a friends house to have girls night! We had Dance parties! Dessert parties! Taco Tuesday Night! Appetizer Night! Out for Italian Night! Wine Night! It has been a blast having one week day night a week where I'm able to spend time with friends (mainly from work since we are "unemployed" 2 months out of the year! lol.) I'm almost always home by 11, my curfew thanks to my hubby! Unfortunately our last get together during the summer was this week, but I hope we're able to do it every once in awhile during the school year! Ashley and Annmarie will not be at the same school as Cristina and I this year, but I know we will keep in touch! Thanks for a great summer ladies!

Cristina and Annmarie dancing!
Taco Tuesday!!

Fun appetizers!
Mmm...this fruit pizza was AMAZING!
Ash and Ash hanging out! <3 p="p">

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment