Monday, April 26, 2010

My Birthday Weekend

So my birthday was just absolutely amazing! I loved being able to see my family and friends and husband! It has been quite some time that I've been able to do that on my birthday... actually, I don't think it has ever happened before thanks to the Army, but anyway... I just wanted to thank everyone for their wishes/thoughts/gifts/smiles!

This was the loot Z gave me:
Getting ready to go out!

On the stage while the piano men sang a song! LOL.

Britt and I!
Z bought me a cake! Mmmm!

My parents bought me clothes and a Chili's giftcard... Zach bought me a weekend at Disney, the new Chelsea Handler book, Avatar, and a big bottle of wine! Britt got me a shake weight (LOL - youtube Ellen and find it), some very amazing pink nailpolish, and a Target giftcard... and Justin/Melissa got me a Target giftcard too! *yippeee!* I also got cards from Zach's grandma and his mom! Thanks everyone!!
This week we are out of school Friday so Z and I leave for our Disney trip Thursday after school. Friday will be spent at the Magic Kingdom and Saturday MGM/Hollywood Studios! CAN'T wait!!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment