Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring Break: Part 1

I am FINALLY on Spring Break! After everyone else in the world has seemed to experience it already - we're just about half way through. On Friday after school my mom and I left and drove down to Naples, FL to spend the weekend at Zach's grandma's beach house! I had been down many times before, but it was my mom's first time. We had so much fun and can't thank Meem enough for letting us stay! Friday night Deb (my mother-in-law) and Susan (her best friend) were still there enjoying their Spring Break so we all went out for a girl's night at The Cheesecake Factory and then stayed up until 1am!!! sharing stories and many laughs. It was such a nice night. They unfortunately had to get up and leave us on Saturday morning to go back home, but the weather was amazing so mom and I spent the day at the beach, cooked dinner at home, then took a nice walk on the beach at sunset.

The next day, however, was so yucky! Super cloudy all morning and thunderstorms all afternoon. We ended up spending the day reading and watching TV, but it was very relaxing! We went to dinner that night and woke up the next day and left. It was a short trip, but mom had to be home to do some household chores before she left the next day for her next trip with my dad!
On our walk...
Too cloudy for a sunset, but still pretty!
Beautiful day!
Hope Part 2 of SB2K10 is just as fun! Have plans for a Friday pool/cook out day! Yay! :)

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment