Sunday, May 2, 2010

Walt Disney World: Day 1

Unfortunately I still don't have my USB cord for my camera so I'm stuck with pictures from my phone.. lame! But I'll add them in one day. Anyway, Z and I left for Orlando after I got home from work Thursday afternoon. We checked into our hotel and decided that we'd go to Downtown Disney for dinner. I had heard great things about the Rainforest Cafe so we put our name in the hat and walked around (it was about a 45min wait). There were shops galore full of everything Disney you could imagine, a million restaurants, and fun music/shows going on all over! Dinner ended up being SUPER yummy. I also got a drink called the Green Python and it was delish... and it came in a super cool light up cup that I got to take home! :) We sat right next to a really pretty fish tank and enjoyed each others company while sitting through a "thunderstorm" every 20 minutes. lol. The animals moved/made noises and the lights went out and fake lightning flashed throughout. It was pretty entertaining!

The Green Python and I!
Z enjoying himself!


We walked around after we ate and headed to the bus... Day 2 was going to be long and crazy fun at the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, and Epcot! I'll write about that soon!
-Ashley

1 comment:

  1. You cant write about day one and then leave us hanging! Need to know and see pics about the rest of the weekend. Sounds like you guys had fun...jealous!

    ReplyDelete