Monday, May 10, 2010

New Bedding!

Z and I decided last week to buy some new bedding and also some new dishes! We found the dishes we liked at the mall, but didn't see anything in the stores we liked for bedding... I browsed online and we finally agreed on something and it arrived today! I'm not going to sleep in it until tomorrow night so Z can experience the newness with me (he's on another vacaction - this time in GA visiting his family)! I did, however, put it together to see what it would look like! There's a lot of blue going on in the room now, but at least it matches! I really like it and I'm happy with our choice! We got two "Euro" shams that came with it, but we don't have "Euro" pillows so I guess that means we need to do a little more shopping! lol.
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment