Monday, May 10, 2010

Not so SILLY Bandz!

Okay... I'm not really big on fashion and I knew that already, but apparently I'm not hip in the cool trends department either! Over the past few weeks, unless you live under a rock, you've probably seen these bracelets called Silly Bandz. Silly Bandz have become the "coolest" accessory on the market and are bracelets that when you take them off turn into an animal/letter/object/whatever! They are only like 5$ for a pack so even students at my school are able to afford them and wear them... and trade them.. and argue about who has cooler ones... and play with them... and after subbing today in third grade I would be totally okay if each and everyone of them snapped in half and were never brought into the light of day again!
Not on your wrist...
On your wrist...
The End.
-Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Those look like the dumbest things I have ever seen.... :)

    I hope they don't make their way to Lawton! :)

    ReplyDelete