Monday, January 31, 2011

Re: Why Bother???

So.. it has been awhile since I have posted and I thought now would be a better time than ever! I didn't know what I was going to write about until I saw the last post!! Well, there are ALWAYS two sides to EVERY story! :)

Okay.. so! Last Thursday we had Math/Science night at my school scheduled from 6-7:30. I reminded Z that this was the case every night before *Mon, Tues, Wed... and I tried to remind him Thursday, but he never answered his phone* I eat lunch at 11:53-12:23 so after school we had a couple of hours to go grab a bite to eat so we wouldn't have to wait until after 8 to have dinner. My work-wife Melissa decided we'd (M, C, and I) go to Sonny's. She ended up buying our meals and I ended up getting a meal and calling it a day...

Fast forward to 6:45pm. Right in the middle of the activities going on... One missed call. Two missed calls. Three missed calls. Four missed calls. I finally excuse myself (thinking someone must've been hurt or dead!) and call Z to hear him complaining about me not being home from work yet and he just couldn't figure out what to do about dinner. I nicely replied that, being the fantastic wife that I am, that I'd call him when I was done and I'd pick HIM up something for dinner.

I apologized 10 times for not telling him I ate, but I did take the food he made to work the next day and that made me super happy not having to make a lunch at 6am!

So... here's my side and I'm sticking to it!!


-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment