Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Graduate!



I was going to wait until Zach came back with the camera from Georgia, BUT! I just couldn't wait that long so you get a fun preview up there! ;) My wonderful husband is halfway done with his college career and officially has his AA degree! He walked across the stage on Friday afternoon and his wonderful mom was right next to me cheering him on as he shook the hands of those all important ones! :) He is on his way to USF to be a Bull and study secondary education and I couldn't be more proud of him! He had a rough start in school before he joined the Army, but he has figured out his priorities and is on track to graduate with honors if he keeps it up! I love you so much my sweet husband and I'm so proud of ALL! of you accomplishments.

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment