Monday, May 9, 2011

Things the make me SMILE!

Every once in awhile I just sort of stop and think of things that are going on or happening in my life and I realize I have a lot to smile about! In no particular order below are things that make me happy.. some pics come from my cell phone, others the web! :) (they are in no particular order)



Drinks with friends...

Sally Hansen Salon Essential Nails in "Girl Flower"

Super easy... super cute.... (the toes - not my ugly feet!) lol.
My puppies. They always melt my heart!
This was at the grandparents.. eating ice cream!

23 days left of school... which means BEACH season soon! Tresemme Dry Shampoo on days where a shampooing isn't 100% needed...
... and I'm just so proud of my hubby and all of his accomplishments! Way to go babe!




-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment