Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A word to the wise!

Just a little word of caution to all of Ashley's followers...I (Zach) was recently cutting a lemon in the kitchen to put on my salmon that I was preparing for dinner when I carelessly cut my finger bad. It wasnt horribly bad but deep enough that I had to seek medical attention. So I have learned my lesson about taking my time and using caution with a large knife. It cost me $199. I am writing this to remind you that an extra few moments in the kitchen to ensure you are practicing safe habits is well worth it. Here is a photo I found online, this is not my finger but it is similar to what mine looked like:



Consider yourselves warned! That is all!



~Zach

1 comment:

  1. Hey, deployments are always safer than a Sechrist kitchen! --Josh

    ReplyDelete