Sunday, May 1, 2011

Pretzels... With the screw on top!

This morning I heard Z wake up to take the dogs out and I eventually fell back asleep for a few minutes and when I woke up he was gone... I texted him and asked where he had snuck off to and he told me Publix, the local grocery, and told me to let him know what I wanted... I gave him the list that literally read: "I need coffee creamer, bread, lean cuisines, and a big thing of pretzels with the screw on top...." Well, a few minutes later he calls me asking what pretzels had a picture of the screw on top?! I had to explain that I meant the big barrel of pretzles that you can open and close with the screw. on. top! He's responded with "ohhh the pretzels with a LID!" ... DUH that's what I meant. He said he'd been looking for quite some time for the label that had a screw... hehe! It made me chuckle. Texts are sometimes hard to read, I guess! :)




What I wanted:



At work I like to keep a huge thing of pretzels around for me, my students, and fellow teachers so no one goes hungry! Having the screw on top... aka lid! keeps them fresh so much longer than a bag. Although Publix didn't have the barrel, Z came home with 2 bags I can put into my running low barrel I have on my desk! :) Thanks Z!


-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment