Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth!

A couple of weeks ago I was at a Saturday training from 8:30-3:30! (ickkk!) Anyway, while I was there Z decided right after we should head to Orlando to go to dinner, spend the night, and then use another day on the passes he got me for my birthday in April because they expired on Sept. 30! We ended up going to The Magic Kingdom bright and early and we got to ride EVERYTHING we wanted! :) The lines were not long at all - score! After we headed to Hollywood Studios and just rode The Tower of Terror and the Rock-n-Roller Coaster! It was an amazing Sunday, but we had to head back early to get to our double header kickball games! Very fun idea! Sadly we did end up throwing one of our days away... :(


Z and the other love of his life... COKE! lol.
So hot/sunny that day!

Driving...


Actually on Space Mountain! hehe.

My ticket was old and not working so I had to wait on the other side while they got me a new one!

Until next time Mickey Mouse!!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment