Monday, October 25, 2010

Heather's Bachelorette PARTY! Part 3: Presents/Games/Hotel Fun!

After decorating Britt and I hopped in the shower... not together, of course, but one in each of the rooms we had (lol). Soon after Heather and her sis arrived and we ended up all doing hair/make-up in different parts of the room together. She loved all the decorations and the room itself. We had a nice view of the water from the THIRTEENTH! floor. We also got a lot of good laughs out of the fact that a Sci-Fi/Horror Film Convention was going on so there were HUNDREDS of people dressed up in weird outfits with swords/guns/etc. walking around - pretty freaky actually.

Anyway, we popped the champagne, played a few games, H opened her presents, and then we headed downstairs to have the hotel van take us to dinner... and that's where I will start for Part 4!
Britt and I... and I woke up that morning with a NASTY sore stye in my eye. EW!
The bride and Britt!
We bought her a big light up ring! :)
Pinning my kiss on the "stud"! :)
In the lobby... All the girls (minus 1)!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment