Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Kicking and Screaming!!

Wow... a whole month and no blogging! I have so much to catch up on!! I still have the same teaching position I did from the beginning of the year - another whole post in itself! Time is flying and my life is crazy busy for the first time in a long time! Work keeps me on my feet practically 24/7, but at least I have time for fun still! On Sunday nights we've been playing kickball with an adult league! It has been so much fun! We are 2-1-1! 4th place out of 8... and slowly getting better. Yours truly is the captain, but I'm not a fan of it! haha. I send out weekly emails and make the lineup/positions for everyone and can't take people complaining about not playing every inning! Z pitches and I play first base :) Anyway, here is our team picture from the website! All of the girls now have matching socks! Britt, Ash, Janelle, Chris, Kyle, Byron, and I signed up together and then they built a team around us... 17 players!

Goo Kicking and Screaming!


-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment