Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Night of Knights

I'm going to preface this by saying I was at a training this wonderful Saturday from 8:00-3:00. I didn't shower that morning because I figured I'd go home and shower and finally relax. Well, during the training is when Z decided he'd surprise me and take me to dinner in Orlando RIGHT when I got home...

So I get home and he has packed most of my things... clothes/makeup/shower stuff and was rushing me telling me he wanted to leave now and get into O-town at a decent time. I told him we'd have to shower before dinner and he agreed, but he lied! lol. As he got off the exit NOT toward the Disney hotels I started to complain that now we would have to pay for parking and that in itself is crazy and why didn't he get us a reservation there ... etc. Well, he had made us reservations at Midieval Times for a 7pm show! I had never been, but I was so surprised when we pulled up and he gets all excited and tells me "we're here!" Although I was upset I looked reallly gross - I was looking forward to the experience!

We walked up and paid and ended up getting the green night hat, but then he decided to upgrade us and we were switched to the yellow knight's table. We walked around the property, had a few drinks, and eventually went and took our seats. Dinner consisted of soup, bread, chicken, a spare rib, a potato, and some sort of apple filled pastry... with ZERO utensils. I found it quite hilarious. Our knight ended up winning the whole thing and we had such a fun time!

After we left dinner he took me to a Disney hotel and all was well! :)
Gathered around.. GO YELLOW!
My chicken I ate ... with my hands!

My lover and I! :)
I can barely look at this picture... lol

When we were still going for green.. he placed 2nd!
Thanks for always thinking of new and exciting things to do Z! We always have so much fun together! :)

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment