Monday, January 16, 2012

Blue Man Group!

Zach and I headed over to Orlando on Saturday afternoon to see Blue Man Group at the Sharp Aquos Center in Citywalk. After checking into the hotel and getting ready super fast - we drove over and parked with a little time to spare so we walked around and then headed over. I had lost the receipt for the tickets (big woops!), but luckily they were easily able to find our order number at the ticket booth and everything was smooth sailing. Z decided to upgrade us to "VIP" which meant we got 2 drinks each, 2 programs, a special area to hang out before and after the show, and we got to meet a "Blue Man" at the end of the show.

After having our drinks we made our way to our seats and watched the show. It was absolutely amazing! I loved it and so did Zach! There was music, comedy skits, and things I can't even really describe. lol. We laughed pretty much the whole time - I can't wait to go again sometime! :) We weren't able to take any pictures during the show, but I snapped a few before/after!

Front of the theatre...


My handsome hubby!! I hate that a few of these are sideways.. oh well!

Hanging out at Citywalk!


Well, we are both off today for MLK so I'm looking forward to relaxing/cleaning up a bit and tomorrow is a teacher work day so I only have students 3 days this week! Woo!


- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment