Thursday, January 12, 2012

I'm baaaaack!

Who knows for how long though... I kept telling Z right before the new year that my resolution would be to blog more, but that has not been happening (obviously)! lol. I feel like since 2+ months have gone by... I'm not going to be able to catch up with everything we did, so I think the goal will be to blog a little about the holidays now.. and then just start fresh this weekend! Zach bought us tickets to the Blue Man Group show in Orlando so we are headed there for a mini getaway for the night! I'm so excited!!!


Anyway, the holidays flewwww by and now we are both back to the work/school grind. We spent Christmas in Atlanta with his mom, 2 brothers, and the rest of his fun fam! We had a great time getting to see everyone! The first night we spent at his grandmas and enjoyed baking/decorating cookies on her back porch... We then went and stayed at his mom's house and even got to celebrate the engagement of his younger brother John to his now fiance Allie! :) Blogger is so not user friendly as far as posting pictures/typing so I picked a few random shots from the past 2 months from my phone and posted them...


The start of baking cookies! :)My 5th grade team.. we did "Pies in the Face" to raise money at a Fall Festival!

Two of my 4th grade team members at the work Christmas party!
Our tree! :)



I have a 3 1/2 day weekend so I WILL be blogging again soon... if anyone out there still reads this thing! lol.


-Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! glad to have you back! Just tagged you in my recent post :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete