Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Giraffe Ranch!

Zach and I had such a fun day date today from a Living Social deal I had purchased almost a year ago. The Giraffe Ranch is not a zoo, but a family's "farm" of exotic animals including, but not limited to, giraffes (obviously), zebras, lemurs, antelopes, warthogs, hippos, deer, camels, donkeys, guinea pigs, and porcupines! The walking tour and Jeep safari were included, but we also paid extra to feed the lemurs which was such an amazing experience!! They are the cutest, most gentle and friendly animals ever! It was a blast and I'm so happy that after eleven months of trying to get Zach to go he finally agreed! I hope we can go again another time in the future!!
Hair blowing in the wind ... enjoying the safari!


I was a little scared here... haha!



A lot of zebras on the ranch!


Hand feeding a lemur...


They really love grapes... and their tongues are soft! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment