Thursday, April 5, 2012

Britt's Bday!

Approximately 2 hours after I got off of our cruise I was heading out to celebrate my bff's bday/St. Patrick's Day! Lucky for her - they are on the same day! :) We met in S. Tampa at World of Beer and had a great time hanging out! I played D.D. since I was so tired from my vacation (lol, that sounds funny) ;) but Britt had a wonderful day surrounded by friends AND family! After sipping on water all day her dad had pizza delivered to us at the bar and soon after we called it a night... by 8pm! I guess when you turn 26 you can't hang with the big dogs anymore when you start at 2pm! Hehe. Below are some pics from the day - even though I realize they are the same people, just in different order, in each one! :)
Girls!!
Girls 2!
The bday girl and I!
Girls 3!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment