Monday, April 9, 2012

Pinterest Happenings!

I've been on Pinterest for quite some time now, but it wasn't until recently that I have actually used it in "real life", especially when it comes to food. I used to browse the website allrecipes.com a lot, but no need for that anymore! I try to make Mondays "Pinterest Dinner Monday". Here are some of my previous winners!
I actually made this for Easter... not Monday dinner! lol.
I always have my iPad in the window so I can scroll easily and view the recipe!
This was super creamy and yummy.. the final product from above recipe!
Buffalo chicken "garbage" bread... SO good!!
People at worked tried this and loved it!
Salmon with lemon pepper and some other seasonings...
Barbeque chicken and steak kabobs... Yummo!
This post made me hungry... Happy Monday! :)
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment