Friday, April 6, 2012

Gray and Yellow!

Five blog updates in two days?? Funny what one extra day off will do to you! :) Zach and I started our day off with breakfast with his mom at IHOP! I ordered the yummo french toast - what a great way to start my day. She left from breakfast and we headed home so I could go layout... but the weather had other plans so I stayed in and helped him with his HW. (I know, wife of the year here!) While on pinterest I saw a few posts on a friend's board with gray/yellow bedrooms and I just couldn't say no! Right before we moved in our landlord painted the master bedroom a light yellow and our comforter we had didn't really go with the room and I have had an obsession with yellow/gray for awhile so I got an itch to go shopping! After failing miserably at Bed, Bath, and Beyond I went to Targets website and saw two options I REALLY liked and both were "in stock" at my local store. So, after the Rays game we headed to Target and did a little shopping... Here is what we came up with! :)
The duvet cover, sheets, and curtain!
My own personal handy man installing the curtains!
The bed.. including the new throw pillows I bought!
Lace loves the new look so far... can't wait to paint a wall gray and add some matching decor! :)
Early Saturday morning we headed to WalMart and got the rest of the goods...
Zach painting!
One side of the wall...
Final product!! The opposite wall is a little bare.. that's next!
Another wall.. painted some shelves!
The other side!
I'm in LOVE! :) What a great team to get this done so quickly!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment