Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Even though Zach and I have been together for the last 7 V-Days.... this is only our 3rd one actually physically together! Dang you long distance relationships! lol. Anyway, even though we already celebrated I'm excited to say I have my Valentine with me today and a hug and a kiss from him is much better than a card and a dozen roses showing up at my door (even though that is always a plus and I would never say I don't appreciate/LOVE that! haha)

After our VDay dinner...


He loved his cookie pizza and doozies and they have been a big hit around here. Yesterday I had a friend of mine (Brittany) come over with her parents to see the place, another one of my friends (Ashley) stopped by for the first time, Heather came over with Ry to go with Lace/Lua to the dog park, and Zach had Sean and his girlfriend Erica over... so at least we had some help eating them! :)

Hope you enjoy your Vday and get to spend it with the one you love! :) Can't believe it's already back to work tomorrow...

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment