Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Life is Rough!

Zach and I moved in on Monday and slept here without the dogs. We picked them up from my parents house yesterday and having to take them on the leash when they need to go out is already not very fun, but at least there is a little lake almost right outside our door that has a sidewalk around it and doggie poop bags to pick up their mess! lol.

Anyway, when Zach left them alone for the first time this morning they were barking like crazy (I think they suffer from separation anxiety) and when I got home they were STILL barking two hours later! I'm not sure if it was nonstop, or just because they heard a car door shut... but I think they are better now that I'm home! :) What a hard life they live!


I love my dogters!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment