Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Our new Home!

We are ALL moved in! Cable is on, internet hooked up, walls painted, art hung, furniture set up, and dogs are here (and going crazy)! We've spent the past 2 nights here and I'm SOOO happy with the way everything has turned out. We still have a few small things to purchase to make it PERFECT, but I think that will come with time. I'm so sad I can't find my camera cord... it has to be some where at my parents house, but until I find it laptop quality pictures will have to do!

BEDroom...

Lua enjoying the bed!
TV in the bedroom!

We have since taken then the dresser out of the closet and put it here...




Another angle... and Erica checking out the pic! lol

side of the closet 1. Side of the closet 2!
Love the way the bathroom color turned out...
The dryer... exciting! lol Washer... even more exciting! ;) Kitchen! I gave Z one wall... this is how he chose to decorate it!
I want something hung on the other wall... and my table to one day be cleared! Zach and Sean playing hockey...
Surprise, surprise! hehe
Needing another tall lamp and a plant or 2 here..
The end!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment