Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentine's Weekend!

Zach and I are going to be celebrating Valentine's Day tonight because we thought his mom and brother were coming down for the weekend, but because of this chilly weather they decided not to... I had planned for them to come so now I need to give him his gift ASAP since I made it thinking they were coming... Anyway, I am very excited about going to dinner and getting to spend the night with just Z! :) We don't even know where we're going, but it doesn't matter to me because I know we'll have a good time. Last night while he was at he Lightning game with Sean I went over to Heather's to work on his surprise! We had met up after I got out of work and bought everything we'd need ... and a bottle of wine or 2, of course! We ended up making a cookie cake and a lot of double doozies (the cookies stacked together with frosting in the middle). He hasn't seen it them, but I plan to give him this part of the surprise when he wakes up from his nap. He has such a rough life... he slept in until after 10 and did some ice skating today and he must've really wore himself out! heh.

The Final Piece... waiting for him!
The dooooozies!
Cookie Pizza!
Heather and I...
Thanks for ALLLLL of your help LOBE! xo

I got my gift the other day... a vaccum cleaner and a fake tree and plant for the living room. It looks a lot better having something to take up space on both sides of the TV stand.

My Fica
Anyway, I guess I should start getting ready for our date... if he decides to wake up for it! ;)

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment