Saturday, June 5, 2010

Graduation? Part 2

Last night my "little" brother graduated HS! Congrats again Doug!! It was held at USF's Sundome which is where their basketball team plays and many events are held. It seems like just yesterday I was sitting in a white gown waiting for my name to get called... I can't believe it has been over 6 years though! Just crazy! The ceremony was very nice and it didn't take as long as I thought it would to call out all 603 graduates name! The ones in white are honor grads (48%) while those in green are not. The valedictorian had an amazing 6.4 GPA and the principal mentioned that students have been offered a total of 4.2 million dollars in scholarships. Woah!!! WTG SHS! lol.

After the ceremony family and friends were invited to a local sports bar to have lots of yummy food/drinks! My parents ordered a ton of food for everyone and we all had a great time celebrating Doug together! :)
Green and White!
Proud Parents!
The Siblings with a husband, a fiancee, and a girlfriend! lol.
My family!
Traditional A and Z photo!

Doug the GRAD with Britt and Kyle!

We're proud of you Doug!!
-Ashley

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Almost half graduating with honors! They must have lowered the standards. lol jk.. good ole SHS!

    ReplyDelete