Monday, June 21, 2010

Strawberry Crisps

A few months ago while Z and I were grocery shopping at Publix a sample lady talked us into trying new "Strawberry Fruit Crisps" by Kelloggs. Each pack comes with two crisps and together they are only 100 calories. They taste like pop-tarts to me and also come in blueberry... We got a coupon and bought a box and have since bought quite a few boxes to eat as breakfast/snacks. Well, lately they have been completely out of the strawberry ones (my favorite!) at Publix, Sweetbay, Target, etc. All they ever have are the blueberry ones (Z's favorite!). The other day I walked into the house and this is what I came home to....

SIX boxes of strawberry crisps. My super cute hubby bought all that was left at the store because he knows how hard they are to come by sometimes. I couldn't stop laughing at him! He's so funny and I so appreciate his gestures! Thanks hunny - they willall be eaten sooner than later! :)

-Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Hahahah soo cute! I love sweet little gestures like that! I wanna try them!!!

    ReplyDelete