Monday, June 21, 2010

Sunday Funday!

One of my good friends and her hubby bought a boat a little while back, but I had yet to go out on it with them. We had been trying to find a good time to go and we finally were all available yesterday morning! We had such a nice time tubing, laying out, and just eating/relaxing together! After about an hour we thought we'd have to go home because of rain, but I told them "it will just clear up and go away"... and it did just that! It was actually quite amusing because they all thought I was crazy! hehe. Anyway, thanks Ashley and Chris for such a fun time!

By the end of the day it was so beautiful out!
The "other" Ashley and Chris!

Zach and I!
In order to tow the boat she had to buy a new car... Nice work! lol.
Tubing in salt water made my eyes burn! Ouch!
Ash = Shipmate 1!

Captain Chris driving and getting some shade!

The much experienced boat driver Zach! :)
Right after falling off the tube before we even took off!

That night Z and I went to my parents for Father's Day dinner. We bought him and a installed a new mailbox. After 27 years in that same house... we figured it was time! :) What a super FUN in the sun filled day!!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment