Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Will Pressure Wash for Food

Saturday night Zach was tired and wanted to nap at like 7 so I decided I would call my parents and invite myself out for a free dinner with them! I'm pretty good at that, but I think they enjoy it! :) Anyway, Z told me I better not come home without food for him so I got him his favorite seafood alfredo to-go! I had to go back to my parents house and pick up the dogs and while we were there my dad added in Zach's favorite kind of coke - the one out of the bottle. (I can't tell the difference between any of them, but my dad and Z must be Coke connoisseurs!) lol. So my spoiled hubby got a free dinner/drink without even having to leave the house! He seemed to enjoy it all though so that was good!

Salad, breadsticks, alfredo, BOTTLED coke... :)

On Sunday morning Zach told me he was bored and that he wanted to surprise my parents and pressure wash their driveway. I had him call a neighbor of my parents and ask if he could borrow their washer and they said sure! He spent most of the afternoon working really hard on it and finished right before a huge storm! The end result was great and my parents were happy with the turn out. At one point my mom asked me "is he doing this to work off his dinner last night?" I laughed, but I told her that I thought Z was doing it out of the goodness of his heart! :)
Busy, Busy Hubby!
(At least he had shade...)


-Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Dang that looks YUMMY!!! I can honestly say I have never pressure washed and glad for that! haha

    ReplyDelete