Friday, June 25, 2010

Ladies Night!

Last night I went out to dinner with my bff Britt at Chili's. Mmmm. I love chips, queso, chicken caesar pitas... and a lovely presidente margarita or 2!! Directly next door to Chili's is a new bar that just opened called World of Beer. There are a few locations, but yesterday was my first time at one and it ended up that Thursday is ladies night! Half off all wines? Yes, please! I'll have a glass or 5! Haha. A friend of mine from work *well, where I used to work* joined us... along with another girl from work and her friend/a girl I knew from HS met us too! They actually ordered Chili's and had it delivered to the bar - amazing, right?! It was such a fun night out with the girls and I can't wait to do it again soon! Thanks for the fun times! :)

Britt's blueberry beer... and my white zin!
BFFs!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment