Friday, August 6, 2010

August 5, 2010

I found out Tuesday that I was to attend a training on Wed/Thurs. from 8-4 on a new school wide discipline plan that we will be using! Well, I knew Thursday was our anniversary and I had wanted to go to the afternoon Rays game, but that wasn't an option anymore. Zach had the house to himself and the girls though which gave him time to make coming home on our anniversary perfect for me! My house was clean, the pictures I'd been waiting to get hung were on the walls... and our bedroom had new brand new look! I absolutely LOVE it! Nice work, Zach!! He spoils me rotten.. on the nicely made bed was a little bag that had a new camera inside! If you read the beach post you know my last one took an unfortunate dropping in the sand... He picked me out the one that shows your picture on the front when you take a picture of yourself (which he knew was PERFECT for my friends and I because we LOVE ourselves!) haha...

Hopefully this quote will be a staple reminder for our marriage forever.
He got frames for the pics we took in GA... and the nice stenciling on the wall!

As for Zach's gift I saw on an (incorrect) website that the 4th anniversary gift was flowers/fruits. (Another one I saw said linens/silks-whatever) I thought what better way to give fruit then chocolate covered fruit?! I went out and bought him/us a nice Cuisinart fondue pot at Macy's and then found a recipe online for caramel chocolate (his favorite at Melting Pot)... and although the caramel taste wasn't really there - we had so much fun dipping and talking and getting to use our barstools! It didn't last long because he had to pack for Reserves... which is a whole different post!

The set-up!

Thanks for another wonderful celebration together, Zach! Here's to 50 more my love!!! I LOVE YOU!!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment