Saturday, August 28, 2010

He Loves Me!

This week has been SO busy, BUT I made it!! My first week of teaching my own class went amazingly well (and that's a whole different post)! I love my students and I love my job, but I love my husband the most! I had been leaving by 6:30 in the morning getting home around 5:30 every day, but he doesn't get home until after 7 because of coaching. Two nights I went out with the girls and one night he went out with his friend so we really didn't have any time to see eachother and talk, but I woke up one morning to this little love note on the fridge:


It made me smile and I'm glad he feels the same way I do! Last night he had a football game, this morning he had a football scrimage game and working tonight, and tomorrow he has a football golf something or other so there goes our weekend together... Love you Z and we will find time to spend together soon, I hope!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment