Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Classroom: Getting closer!!

Front of classroom!
Another shot!

Reading corner :)
Guided reading table!
My undecorated desk and me! :)

The classroom is finally coming along! I have one more bulletin board to do and a word wall. My friend Angela has been up to school with me a few days so far and has helped me out SO much!! I honestly don't know what it would've looked like/turned out like without her - so THANKS! :)
Anyway, we have a training on the new math series ALL day tomorrow so I won't get much done... but Thurs. we will be in there almost all day so I can finish it! *yay!* I didn't know how much work it would take, but I'm having fun doing it! Next post will be FINISHED product!
-Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Youre very welcome! Its been a lot of fun! I am so excited for you! Thanks for letting me help! =)

    ReplyDelete